I learned a lot and, so far, they've be highly impressed with how powerful and game-changing social media is in filling a company's pipeline effortlessly with potential customers. I showed them the magic of digital marketing and how it helped me grow my business tenfold in one year. It made it look like there are four of me. That's why I call it magic. It has an impressive multiplier effect.
So how can you harness the magical power of digital marketing?
1. Have a service or product to sell. The main difference between those wasting their time online and those making money online is simply one of mindset. One intends to sell a product/service online while the other is happy with killing time.
2. Have a website. Your website is your office space online. It is where you direct everyone you interact with online if you intend to do this the professional way.
3. Build a community. On Facebook, on Twitter, on LinkedIn, on Instagram and on any other social media platform you like. Use a mix of educative posts, promotional posts and relaxing posts to engage them.
4. Spend money advertising online. This is the part many people avoid but it is single most rewarding part. If you get your online advertising strategy right, you will never run out of customers. 90% of my clients found us online. Most via our paid online advertisements.
5. Keep fine tuning the entire process. Improve your products/services, improve your website, keep building your online community and keep optimizing your online adverts.
In the training, I am sharing with the participants all my secrets and taking them through practical sessions that guarantee results. I am condensing my 6-year learning, mistakes, discoveries, experience and surprises into a power packed intense hands-on 3-day session for them.