Here's an interesting video about how it works.
And another to help you fully grasp its intricacies.
Here's the full list of the results it gives you just from you holding one metal rod for one minute. I just kept smiling and looking at the woman conducting the test to see if she is really serious or joking.
1. Basic Physical Quality Analysis
2. Blood Sugar Analysis
3. Bone Disease Analysis
4. Bone Mineral Density Analysis
5. Brain Nerve Analysis
6. Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Analysis
7. Gallbladder Function Analysis
8. Gastrointestinal Function Analysis
9. Gynecology Analysis
10. Human Toxin Analysis
11. Kidney Function Analysis
12. Liver Function Analysis
13. Lung Function Analysis
14. Pancreatic Function Analysis
15. Rheumatoid Bone Disease Analysis
16. Trace Elements Analysis (Ca+, Fe, Se, Pb, Zn, Vitamin, etc.)
17. Male sexual function Analysis
18. Gynecology Analysis
19. Skin Analysis
20. Endocrine System Analysis
21. Immune System Analysis
22. Element of human Data Analysis
23. Heavy Metal data Analysis
24. Menstrual Cycle Data Analysis
25. Blood Lipids data analysis
26. Pulse of heart and brain data analysis
27. Sperm and Fluid data analysis
28. Channel and Collaterals data analysis
29. Breast data analysis
30. Comprehensive Data Analysis
Here is my results. One sec, please. Can't find where I dropped the paper.
Okay, here we go.
"You are within the standard weight range for your height. Almost everything is fine by your results. Do you read at night? Your left brain, some nerves are showing damage, usually caused by inadequate sleep. I will recommend you use Cardio Power, N4,500 and Super G10, N6,500.
"It seems you don't drink enough water. Your liver bile secretion level is low. You should get Chitosan N3000 and Liver Gen N2,750. Also take plenty of water.
"You lack Vitamin E, K and B. You should get our complete Vitamin supplement N5,000.
"Are you married? Okay, this might not be a big deal now. But it's good if you take care of it. The results here show you have slightly low erectile function. For now you can boost it by eating fruits like carrot, cucumber, apple, watermelon and fresh tomatoes."
Wow! For a token fee of N1,000, which someone else paid and coerced me into taking the test, I get that much level of details about my health.
So I memorized the name of the machine, Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer, and went online to search for the principle it uses to scan through all the organs in my body and look inside my blood and bone marrow without any expensive blood-spilling procedure. How it knows about things as intricate as the level of vitamin nutrients in my body without any chemical test.
I found the answer, but not what I dare tell the person who paid for my test nor the woman who conducted the test. So I decided to share with the people who already are used to me -- you. The answer is that it is not a total body health scanner but a total body health scammer. I'll leave you to find the details. As for me, I have to find a way to convince my sponsor not to go buy me any drugs.