- Dr. Ore Sofekun - Investment One:Investing for the future. (Investments)
- Dr. K.A. Adetiloye - Covenant University:Retirement Planning: Trends on the global scene. (International Finance)
- Mrs. Ope' Osiyemi - EdgeEdwards Company Ltd.: Insurance as an option for retirement planning. (Insurance)
- Mr. Yomi Fawehinmi - Chevron Nigeria:Retirement Planning: Skills to acquire now.(HR/Career)
- Barr. Kayode Adeniji - Honeywell Plc.:Africa of the future. (Civic Obligation Activation)
- Mr. Deola Kayode - Insight Communications Ltd.: Retirement Planning: Preparing for the Digital Epidemic. (Technology)
- Staying healthy for the wealth you acquire.(Health)
At What Age Will You Retire?
posted by Michael Olafusi , on ,
Retirement is not an age. It is that state where you work not because you HAVE TO but because you WANT TO.
Whether this happens at 26, at 50 or never happens is up to you.
Don't set yourself up to have to work for as long as you are alive.
You deserve the freedom that comes with having all your bases covered and enough to leave an inheritance to your children's children.
Register now for the LIMER Personal Finance Conference 3.0.
Venue is the LCCI Conference and Exhibition Center, Alausa, Ikeja.
Here's the link to register: www.limerpfc3.eventbrite.com.
It's FREE to attend!
Our speakers are all revved up to hand you the keys to all-round retirement planning. They are:
As well, you will listen to keynote addresses by representatives from the CBN, PenCom and SEC.
Secure your seat at: www.limerpfc3.eventbrite.com.
You can live life on your own terms!
To be in the loop of all beneficial future events and valuable information, you should also sign up (connect with Olubunmi Samuel-Adeyemi, the visionary behind it all) at www.limerglobal.com