To be in loop of the next series of webinars just sign up here http://eepurl.com/bKwoaT
For this (July 2016) webinar we covered the following:
1. Advanced Filters in Excel to extract specific records that have items you are interested in, to extract figures that match one or more criteria and to extract records within multiple time range.
2. Creating custom list to automate entry of categories or business relevant ordered data.
3. Data Validation list using two different methods and when to use each.
4. Dynamic charts that expand when your records grow. You'll enjoy this; it's close to magic.
5. Conditional formatting to highlight an entire row based on record in one specific column
6. New Excel formulas -- CONCAT, TEXTJOIN, IFS, SWITCH, MINIFS and MAXIFS
7. New Excel charts -- Treemap, Sunburst, Histogram, Box n Whisker, Waterfall and Funnel
8. An intro to Infographics
If you also purchased our online training: Business Data Analysis with Excel, I have included this (after some professional editing) in a new section called Live Session on Advanced Filtering, Custom List, Data Validation, Charts...
If you have suggestions on what you'll like to see tackled in the next (August) webinar, please do send.
I am also working on the PowerPoint adaptation of the webinar teaching. Once it is done, I will be sure to share with you all.