You can register for the online course here: https://novoed.com/strategiesforgrowth And it's free.
Below are the details of the course, replicated from the course page.
The CourseEconomics professors Paul Oyer, Mike Mazzeo, and Scott Schaefer have spent the past six years visiting small to medium-sized ventures around the world, gathering stories of success and failure.
This course uses those stories to provide lessons that can help business leaders identify new opportunities and avoid pitfalls as their company reaches for the next level. We will do a deep dive into key strategy concepts, based on economic fundamentals, that will help you think about growing your business. You will learn about these concepts through the examples of real-life businesses and then practice applying the concepts to your business (or a business you know well).
During the course, we'll ask you to think about questions like:
- What scales and what doesn't?
- What does your cost structure tell you about your future?
- Where can you add value for your customers so that they will be willing to pay a price that can ensure you stay profitable as you grow?
Most of the course material will be self-paced, but there will also be live webinars where you can ask the professors questions about challenges you face and participate in discussions with business owners whose companies you learn about in the class content.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the economic foundations of strategy (but we promise not to do too much math to get you there)
- Make an analytical case to support a strategic growth initiative
- Be in a position to make analogies from cases/examples to other organizations
- Hopefully, have a lot of fun!