- when I suddenly notice lots of close pals getting on better than me with little efforts and having all the fun time in the world
- when I try to think too far into the future, extrapolating my current state
- when PHCN and traffic and the state of the country hit me hard on the same day
- when I look too intensely at how slowly my life is progressing
- when the internet that is meant to last a month finishes in less than a week, and
- when I am just unhappy and depressed, and too depressed to find out why.
- I no longer give people access to my WiFi so they don't run down my internet and I also try to make it last up to three weeks
- I have managed to grow a very thick skin towards the state and affairs of the country. Everyday I tell myself that I live in a jungle and in a country that is a perfect example of what a squanderous life can become. I have turned the state of the country into a motivation to live productively.
- I have become very less active on Facebook so I don't see all the day ruining pictures and updates of the people doing way better than me.