Let's see an example I have set up.
Say we are a new company and have a budget for payroll which we want to maximize to the highest number of staff possible. Below are the details.
So we want Excel to calculate how many Senior Staff, how many Mid-level Staff, how many Junior Staff and how many Fresh Graduate we can employ with the annual budget of N105 million for payroll? And it should take into considerations the following constraints:
- At least one of every staff level
- Maximum of 3 Fresh Graduate
- Each Senior Staff must have exactly 2 Mid-level Staff to manage
- Mid-level Staff must be more than 3
- Each Mid-level Staff must have at least 2 Junior Staff to manage