These days, getting professional skills and a good job in Nigeria can be a big headache particularly for fresh graduates and aspiring career/business professionals. Fortunately, a silver lining has presented itself in the dark unemployment cloud as the Crave Daniels company kicks off application for its Skills4Jobs 2015, an initiative designed to guarantee Job offers in 6 months or less.
This program has been designed to deliver skills that employers require by providing value adding and certifying training courses to applicants,and also to meet the needs of those who desire good or better jobs. To accomplish this, Crave Daniels Company has partnered with top Lagos based recruitment and learning firms,Jobberman, iknowICT, 360Jobtest, Nesburg School of Business and Management,SENCE, Job-Link recruitment services, GidiJobs, Inspiro Consulting, Poise Nigeria,among others.These recruitment firms will be providing real job offers, live shortlisting interview sessions and trainings for the workplace to all class attendees.
- . FREE CV Evaluation and CV Upgrade provided by Jobberman.com
- . Microsoft Office Tutorials provided by iknowICT
- . Job/Aptitude Tests from 360JobTest
- . Career Planning by Job-link Recruitment services
- . Interview Etiquette Training from Poise Nigeria
- . Employability training from GidiJobs
- . Free rides from Uber