It was a project based exam. Tasks oriented. I was given a set of 30 tasks and graded on how accurately I completed those tasks under 50 mins.
It went well and I knew all the tasks. I was just smiling and finished with plenty minutes left to go over my work. The only issue was that the exam centre, New Horizon, had Excel 2010 installed on the computer I used while the tasks were meant to be carried out on an Excel 2013. The resulting problem was there was a task that required exactly Excel 2013 feature, not present in Excel 2010. I tried maneuvering my way around it by creating something close to what was asked. Then there were tasks that the outcome looked differently from what Excel 2013 would have produced.
In the end, I had 905/1000. I should have been very happy but I first was sad. If I had been provisioned the right Excel version, Excel 2013, I would scored way better or even had a perfect score.
I am now happy. I passed is I passed. Now waiting for the certificate.